We hide out in WWII-era Germany and plot our assault in Wolfenstein: The New Order.
*We had some slight mic issues in this episode (especially near the end of the episode). We apologize for the inconvenience.*
Developer: Machine Games | Publisher: Bethesda Softworks | Release Date: May 20th, 2014
Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn dual-wield, get tested on the train and do the good good stealth.
The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage!
If you liked the show, consider giving us a review on iTunes!
Players: Mike Ruffolo (@ruffolom) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Kevin Reaburn (@ATribeCalledKev)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 2:50 What did we know about Wolfenstein: The New Order and Machine Games before playing?
- 5:20 A connection to the Chronicles of Riddick & Starbreeze?
- 6:50 What is Wolfenstein: The New Order?
- 9:50 We laugh at the difficulty names
- 11:40 The starting sequence of the game
- 13:25 Anya and the first key decision
- 21:15 The rest of the major story beats (part 1)
- 23:45 The Da’at Yichud
- 28:10 Great mechanics in the game
- 34:00 Tons of terrain types
- 37:25 LaserKraftWerk upgrades
- 40:45 “The stealth was so good in this game”
- 42:20 The rest of the major story beats (part 2) and how the game ends
- 50:00 Dual-wielding!
- 52:50 Shotgun alternative ammo, the OP
- 53:30 Our other favourite weapons
- 56:15 The best characters in the game
- 1:01:45 Character development mission
- 1:03:30 Wrap-up (#KevQueries)
- Detroit: Become Human – January 1st ft. Jacob McCourt, Travis Colenutt & Katie Lesperance
- More game announcements coming soon!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More