We explore the zombie apocalypse through the eyes of many folks in Telltale’s The Walking Dead: 400 Days.
Developer: Telltale Games | Publisher: Telltale Games | Initial Release: July 2, 2013
Jacob, Moe, and special guest Emmett Watkins Jr. jump on the bus, meet unstable strangers and create bonds with new apocalypse survivors.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt) & Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Emmett Watkins Jr. (@Ejsponge61)
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 1:10 An introduction to Emmett Watkins Jr.
- 2:40 We have a whole series about Telltale’s The Walking Dead ft. Cam Hawkins, let’s find out about Emmett’s connection to the series
- 4:00 Fast Pitch for The Walking Dead 400 Days
- 6:15 Our personal histories with Telltales’ Games
- 9:30 How did we play?
- 13:15 We explain the structure and how we jumped into the game’s stories
- 18:00 Vince’s Story
- 23:50 Bonnie’s Story
- 32:20 Shel’s Story
- 46:30 Wyatt’s Story
- 50:00 Russell’s Story + Epilogue
- 1:03:20 Will we play/replay the rest of the series?
- 1:06:55 Wrap-up
- September 15, 2021 Katamari Damacy Re-Roll (ft. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Brenden Groom)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More