We ride the train with robots in Subsurface Circular.
Developer: Mike Bithell Games | Publisher: Mike Bithell Games | Initial Release: August 17, 2017
Jacob, Flora, Travis and special guest Scott White ask a lot of questions, think about Asimov’s Three Laws of Robotics and sing some Hamilton for good measure.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Flora Merigold (@LudonarrativeFM) & Travis Colenutt (@TravisColenutt)
Special Guest: Scott White (@ProfessorRPG) | Podcast
Web: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- 0:00 Start
- 1:00 Intro to Scott White
- 2:00 Special Announcement
- 2:45 The Gauntlet
- 8:40 Fast Pitch
- 10:50 The Setup
- 12:20 Selecting a Name
- 12:50 Our History with Bithell Games
- 16:00 Talkin’ to Teks
- 20:00 Connecting It To World Events
- 25:25 Power Dynamics
- 29:50 Choice (or a Lack Thereof)
- 37:00 Commentary
- 38:40 More or Less Linear?
- 43:35 Versions Comparison
- 46:10 The Final Choice
- 56:20 Sequels and Final Thoughts
- 1:05:30 Reviews from the Press
- 1:06:20 Scott’s Work
- 1:09:30 Wrap-Up
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More