We travel to a resort? a hospital? a super secure spa? in Hitman: Episode 6.
Developer: IO Interactive | Publisher: Square Enix, Feral Interactive (Linux, macOS) & Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Definitive Edition) | Release Date: September 27, 2016
Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Kevin Reaburn all score some pretty solid performances but Moe’s continues his dominance by landing 157,000 points!.
Join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage! If you love the show, please consider a review on iTunes. It helps a lot.
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt), Michael Ruffolo (@ruffolom) and Moe Murtadi (@mmurtadi)
Special Guest: Kevin Reaburn (@ATribeCalledKev)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
Show Notes (spoilers):
- 3:30 We get our Hokkaido briefing
- 5:45 Mike breaks down our scores
- 10:08 Kevin becomes a creepy serial killer
- 10:50 Helmut Kruger body double makes his return
- 12:20 Jacob appreciates our evolution playing this game
- 13:15 Kevin kills a happy doctor and finds his “base”
- 14:45 Kevin messes with the thermostat and makes people uncomfortable
- 15:45 Kevin pushes a a woman off a cliff (You will learn how to do the tree pose)
- 17:55 Kevin throws a helicopter pilot in a closet
- 19:10 We find a doctor who needs a prescription?
- 22:45 Surgeon uniform is OP
- 25:40 Kevin gets naked
- 27:55 Did Jacob even play Hitman?
- 29:25 Jacob, Moe and Mike realize they may have killed their targets, the same way!
- 33:00 Mike grabs a heart and tosses it in the trash
- 36:15 Jacob loves yoga and murder!
- 38:55 Save scumming didn’t save Mike
- 40:40 Mike decides on his first target
- 42:15 Mike helps a doctor get their fix.
- 45:00 Mike realizes being a surgeon was not all its cracked up to be
- 47:00 Mike takes joy in crushing a heart in his hands
- 49:00 Mike has never filleted a puffer fish.
- 50:50 Moe argues a patients uniform may have been a better uniform to explore with
- 52:00 Moe isn’t quick enough to solve the murder machine puzzle
- 54:00 Moe is confused and doesn’t know how to approach the kill.
- 55:25 Moe uses his precise Hitman skills to acquire a Sushi Chef uniform
- 57:20 The guys trigger Mike into a rant about Sean Rose
- 59:41 Moe wraps up his mission using the wrench and Heart breaker technique
- 1:00:42 Our final thoughts
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More