We continue our fight for the future of Androids in Detroit: Become Human. Please note: this is part 2 of this series. Check out part 1 (episode 075) before listening to this!
Developer: Quantic Dream | Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment (PS4) & Quantic Dream (PC) | Release Date: May 25, 2018
Jacob and special guests Travis Colenutt and Katie Lesperance make friends with Ralph and Jerrys, connect Detroit: Become Human to the original Toy Story, Furby & Captain America: Winter Soldier and end it for good… in more ways than one.
The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast with a focus on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server! Go to LeftBehindGame.Club and scroll down to the Discord section of the homepage!
Player: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt)
Special Guests: Travis Colenutt (@TravisColenutt) & Katie Lesperance (@lesperak)
Website: LeftBehindGame.Club | Twitter: @LeftBehindClub | Instagram: @LeftBehindGameClub
- We continue Kara’s “solo story”:
- All three characters’ stories converge:
- 1:05:15 Chloe
- 1:08:15 Graphics and Sound
- 1:10:00 Allegations against Quantic Dream (source 1 | source 2)
- 1:11:20 Further readings about the game’s criticism
- Evan Narcisse’s “The Casual Inhumanity of How Detroit: Become Human Uses Black Culture“
- Heather Alexandra’s “David Cage Games Keep Treating Women Like Sh*t“
- 1:14:45 Questions from Twitter and Discord (thank you Athunderheart, The Greatest Story Ever Played Podcast and CtrlAltNoob)
- 1:20:10 Final thoughts
Other January Shows:
- Batman: The Telltale Series [Part 1]: January 29th
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More