We battle baddies through the streets of Toronto in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game.
Developer: Ubisoft Chengdu & Ubisoft Montreal | Publisher: Ubisoft | Initial Release: August 10, 2010
Jacob and special guests Travis Colenutt & Katie Lesperance complain about the lack of hockey goons, fight Scott’s evil exes and grind.
Special notes: Codes provided by Ubisoft #UbisoftCanadaGuild #UbisoftAmbassador! We are running a giveaway of a PS4 copy of the game on Twitter until Sunday, July 25th, check it out on our Twitter account! Additionally, we have video versions of this week’s show available at YouTube.com/JacobMcCourt and YouTube.com/chiassoo!
Players: Jacob McCourt (@JacobMcCourt)
- 0:30 Intros
- 2:00 Fast Pitch about Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
- 3:30 Our personal history with Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
- 8:45 We played on PS4 and we talked about our multiplayer challenges
- 10:40 The game is ripped from the graphic novels
- 13:00 Talking about the skill progression
- 17:00 Toronto!
- 17:55 What does this game feel like to play?
- 28:35 The variety in the levels and the enemies and grinding
- 29:45 How we beat the game (with secret shops)
- 33:00 The extra content in the game
- 34:55 Some other stuff we liked!
- 36:45 Final thoughts
- 40:00 Wrap-up
- August 4, 2021 Hitman 2 [Isle of Sgàil] (ft. Jacob, Mike and Moe)
- August 18, 2021 Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (ft. Jacob, Mike, Moe and special guest Shane Chiasson)
- September 1, 2021 The Walking Dead: 400 Days (ft. Jacob, Moe and special guest Emmett Watkins Jr.)
DISCORD: The Left Behind Game Club is a monthly game club podcast focusing on positivity & community. To talk to members of the community, join our Discord server!